Where is President Maduro? Vice President asked for proof of survival
Kathmandu. After the US military invasion, the political and security crisis in Venezuela has reached its peak. Venezuela's Vice President Delsey Rodriguez has informed that the government currently has no information about President Nicolás Maduro and First Lady Celia Flores and their whereabouts are unknown. Vice President Rodríguez has also demanded the release of immediate proof that they are alive, adding to the mystery and concern about Maduro's condition.
Details of attacks and damage in residential areas Defense Minister Vladimir Padrino Lopez claimed that the American air strikes on Saturday morning caused great damage not only to military bases but also to civilian residential areas. According to him, the government is currently collecting the details of those who lost their lives and were injured in the attack. According to eyewitnesses, massive explosions took place in the heart of the city in the military arena 'La Carlota' and the main military base 'Fuerte Tiuna', videos of which are going viral on social media.
Nationwide Army Mobilization and Defense Minister's Call Defense Minister Lopez strongly opposed the presence of foreign troops and announced the immediate deployment of armed forces across the country. Addressing in Spanish, he said that the attack on Venezuela was the biggest in history and called on the people to unite. They have attacked us but we will not give in, Lopez said. He also made it clear that he was following the last order given by President Maduro to mobilize all the armed forces before the attack.
The purpose of the attack and Trump's accusations US President Donald Trump has been increasing pressure for weeks, accusing Maduro of drug trafficking and spreading crime in the US. In a statement issued before the attack, President Maduro said it was part of the US strategy to seize the country's natural resources, including oil. Maduro declared a national emergency after explosions in several military and strategic areas at the same time in the capital Caracas, but now that he himself is out of touch, the situation has become more dire.
Express
Related News
Confirmation that Iran has detained a Nepali from Hormuz region
Kathmandu. Iran has arrested a Nepali from Hormuz region. This information was given in a press conference organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The details of the arrested person have not been made public. But his name is Amrit Jha, accor...
After 4 days, Nepal spoke against the American attack on Venezuela, what did it say?
Kathmandu. After 4 days, Nepal has spoken against the US attack on President Nicolás Maduro. On the night of January 3, the American army attacked the residence of President Maduro and took him to the United States in a kidnapping style. Against t...
After Venezuela, now Cuba is Trump's target, the tension between Washington and Havana is on the rise
Kathmandu. After US President Donald Trump warned Cuba to "compromise" immediately or pay a heavy price, diplomatic relations between the two countries have become increasingly tense. After the arrest of Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro by the...
2 Nepalis died in Poland in 1 week
One week after the death of 42-year-old Gopal Bahadur Limbu Sherma from Jhapa in Poland, another Nepali has died. 33-year-old Suman Gurung, resident of Madi 11, Upper Saple, Kaski, died on Friday, January 16, due to a heart attack.
Last year...
6.2 magnitude earthquake in Hokkaido
Kathmandu. After a strong earthquake of 6.2 magnitude occurred on the northern island of Hokkaido on Monday morning, alertness has been increased as the possibility of more major shocks has increased there. This tremor, which came in the midst of...
US Congress rejects resolution to stop attacks on Iran, clearing the way for Trump
Kathmandu. The US Congress has rejected a proposal to stop President Donald Trump's plan to launch further military strikes against Iran. According to the American media, 47 MPs stood in favor of the proposal while 53 voted against it.



