August 21, 2026, Friday
English

Honor brings a new smartphone with a 9,000 mAh battery

Main News Image

Kathmandu. The Chinese smartphone brand Honor is preparing to launch a smartphone with a 9,000 mAh battery in the market. According to the Chinese tipster 'Digital Chat Station', the smartphone will use silicon carbon technology battery. Earlier this year, various brands have released smartphones with silicon carbon batteries.

 As a result, smartphones with batteries above 6,000 mAh are now becoming common in the market. Honor launched a model named Honor GT Pro with 7,200 mAh capacity just a few months ago.

According to the information received, the new 9,000 mAh battery phone will be powered by the Snapdragon series flagship chip. However, it is not clear whether it is Snapdragon 8 Elite Gen 5 or Snapdragon 8 Gen 5. So far, Honor has not given any official information about this. But the company is preparing to release new Magic 8 series smartphones and some new tablets. One of the tablets is said to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Elite Gen 5 chipset.

mediabaaji add

Related News

The problem of automatically deducting the amount from the main balance after the end of the data package has been removed

Kathmandu. Amid long-standing complaints about service quality in Nepal's telecommunication sector, efforts to improve Nepal Telecom Company Limited have been initiated. Following the instructions of the Minister of Communication and Information T...

Cloudy with rain at some places in the Himalayan regions of Koshi, Bagmati and Gandaki

Kathmandu. At present, there is an influence of western low pressure system and local air in Nepal, according to the weather forecast department. According to the department, it will be generally cloudy in the Himalayan areas of Koshi, Bagmati and...

Legal action will be taken against those who try to acquire land by submitting false information about landlessness

Kathmandu. The land problem resolution committee under the Ministry of Land Management, Cooperatives, Federal Affairs and General Administration has said that legal action will be taken against those who provide land to landless Sukum residents an...

Instructions of the Ministry of Home Affairs to submit the licensed firearms to the administration office

Kathmandu. The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued a circular to 77 district administration offices across the country to submit integrated details of licensed arms and ammunition. After the ministry building in the Singhdarbar complex was burnt d...

A dozer ran in the slums of Balkhu area

Kathmandu. The government has run a dozer in the slums of Balkhu area. Today, on Friday, the government has run a dozer in the slums of Balkhu area under the Bagmati Corridor.

The District Administration Office Kathmandu issued a notice on W...

Monsoon will spread across the country within four days, heavy rain likely in Koshi

Kathmandu. The weather forecast division of the Department of Water and Meteorology has said that monsoon winds are currently affecting the entire region of Koshi, Madheshas and Bagmati provinces, some parts of Gandaki province and the eastern reg...