Violent clashes in Pakistan's Balochistan, 129 dead
Kathmandu. Violent clashes have taken place in different parts of Pakistan's Balochistan. Security forces on Saturday foiled serial and coordinated attacks carried out by separatist gunmen at various locations in Balochistan.
It is said that security forces have killed at least 67 terrorists in retaliatory action after the killing of civilians. With this, the total number of gunmen killed across the province in the last two days has reached 108, according to the media.
According to the official broadcaster Pakistan Television, the members of the armed group attacked more than a dozen places including Quetta, Nuski, Dalbandin, Pasni and Gwadar simultaneously. Banned terrorist group Balochistan Liberation Army has claimed responsibility for these attacks on Saturday.
10 policemen and security personnel also lost their lives in the encounter and some others were injured. 11 civilians including 5 men, 3 women and 3 children were killed when gunmen targeted unarmed laborers in Gwadar.
Express
Related News
US attacks Iran for 10th night in a row, Tehran attacks Kuwait
Kathmandu. The war between America and Iran has intensified. The US has carried out airstrikes on various areas of Iran for the 10th night in a row, in a conflict that resumed almost 30 days after a ceasefire agreement.
Explosions occurred i...
End of Yunus era in Bangladesh, Rahman sworn in today
Kathmandu. The interim leader of Bangladesh, Mohammad Yunus, has resigned from his post on Monday before handing over power to the elected government. The 85-year-old Nobel Peace Prize winner Yunus, announcing the end of his tenure, expressed his...
Iran's stance on non-compromise on nuclear capabilities
Kathmandu. At a time when regional tensions were at their peak, Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Mojtaba Khamenei, made it clear that the country's nuclear and missile capabilities would not be compromised under any circumstances. In a state...
The way was opened for Trump to deport 7000 Nepalis who have residence permit in America
Kathmandu. A US court has allowed the Trump administration to deport Nepalis who have been granted permission to stay in the US under the Temporary Protected Status (TPS). The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has issued an order allowing the US gove...
Meta calls for Australia's under-16 social media ban to be reconsidered
Kathmandu. META called on Australia on Monday to reconsider the world's first ban on social media for under-16s. Meanwhile, according to the new law, the company has blocked more than 544,000 accounts.
Since December 10 last year, Australia...
Iran's top security official Ali Larijani confirmed dead
Kathmandu. Iran's top security official Ali Larijani has been confirmed dead. Both Iran and Israel said that he was killed in an Israeli attack on Monday. Larijani was the head of the Supreme National Security Council, which was in charge of devel...



