Australia and New Zealand deploy military aircraft to Middle East: Both countries involved in civilian rescue
Kathmandu. Australia has deployed two military aircraft to the Middle East in line with its emergency evacuation plan. After the death of Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei after the US-Israeli attack and regional war broke out, various countries are rushing to evacuate their citizens.
Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese confirmed the deployment of military aircraft to the Middle East in a speech to Parliament on Thursday. He thanked the rescue workers who worked to save the lives of Australians even in dangerous situations. Australia says it has about 115,000 citizens in the region. Officials have informed that only on Wednesday, the first rescue flight reached Sydney from Dubai.
Express
Related News
742 dead in Iran in war between Israel, US and Iran
Kathmandu. Today is the fourth day of war between Israel, America and Iran. So far, 742 people have died in Iran and 750 people have been injured. 176 of those killed are children. According to Al Jazeera's report, the United States and Israel hav...
Argentina withdrawing from the World Health Organization
Kathmandu. Argentina has formally withdrawn from the World Health Organization. Foreign Minister Pablo Quirno gave the information on Tuesday on social media. According to him, this decision was informed through a letter sent to the Secretary Gene...
Unemployment numbers rising in Japan
Tokyo. The unemployment rate in Japan remained stable at 2.6 percent for the third month in a row in October. The number of unemployed is increasing. According to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, th...
Modi told Putin - We cannot remain neutral in the Ukraine war, we want peace
New Delhi. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that India cannot remain neutral in the Russia-Ukraine war. Talking to Russian President Vladimir Putin at Hyderabad House on Friday, Modi said that India cannot...
Trump's claim that talks with Iran are positive
Kathmandu. US President Donald Trump has said that the progress in negotiations with Iran is positive. He claims that the recent meetings in Qatar have also been positive. Speaking to reporters before leaving for North Dakota on Wednesday, Preside...
Transportation of goods between Nepal and China has been completely blocked for four months
Kathmandu. On June 24th, due to the devastating flood in China's Lhende river, the Mitteri bridge at the Kerung crossing was swept away, and the transportation of goods between Nepal and China has been completely block...



