August 21, 2026, Friday
English

A 10-year-old girl was raped in Parsa

Main News Image

Kathmandu. A heartbreaking and serious incident has been made public in Sakhuwa Prashauni rural municipality-5, Baluwa village of Parsa district. According to local sources, two people have been accused of raping a 10-year-old girl. According to the victim girl's father, the incident took place on 17th Chait 2082 at around 1 pm. It is said that the accused lured the girl and took her to their house and repeatedly raped her.

In the medical examination conducted after the incident, it has been confirmed that there was coercion, which made the incident more serious. After the incident, a complaint was formally registered on 18th Chait 2082. It is said that Rupesh Yadav and Ladu Yadav cousin brothers of the same place are absconding and the search for them is going on.

After the incident, while the victim's family is expecting justice, some members of the society are threatening, pressuring and trying to hide the incident. According to the victim, it is said that the police team that went to collect the bond was also obstructed by some people from the village, which seems to have added challenges to the impartial investigation of the incident. It is said that there was an attempt to suppress the incident due to caste and social pressure at the local level and the victim's family was given more mental and social pain.

While this incident has raised serious questions about the safety of children and women in the society, great concern has also been expressed about law enforcement and social responsibility. At present, the victim's family has requested the relevant authorities to arrest the culprits as soon as possible and take strict legal action and give fair justice.

mediabaaji add

Related News

Murder on the pretext of gold business: body buried under bridge, car burnt

Biratnagar. The murder case of 33-year-old Saroj Sharma of Shivshatakshi Municipality-10 of Jhapa is becoming mysterious. Based on the preliminary investigation, it has been revealed that the murder was planned with the lure of gold trading. The p...

Deepak Bhatt and Sulabh Aggarwal allowed to be detained for seven more days

Kathmandu. The Kathmandu District Court has allowed Deepak Bhatt and Sulabh Agarwal to be detained for another seven days for investigation into the crime of money laundering. The bench of Judge Tilak Bahadur Karki issued the order after the petit...

Supreme Court orders appearance of Deepak Bhatt

Kathmandu. The Supreme Court has ordered that businessman Deepak Bhatt be produced before the court. A single bench of Justice Abdul Aziz Musalman issued the order to produce Bhatt along with the detainee.

The court issued this order while h...

Prohibition issued again in Gaur

Rautahat The district administration office has again issued a prohibition order within Gaur Nagar area. According to Section 69A of the Local Administration Act, 2028, a prohibition order has been issued again from 8:30 am today in Gaur Municipal...

Death toll from earthquake in Venezuela exceeds 5,000

Kathmandu. The death toll from two powerful earthquakes in Venezuela last month has exceeded five thousand. Officials said on Saturday that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has provided 346 million US dollars for reconstruction.

Last Ju...

337,000 security personnel are being mobilized

Kathmandu. Three hundred thirty-seven thousand security personnel will be mobilized for the House of Representatives elections. Army, Armed Police, Nepal Police and Election Police will be mobilized in this number for this election to be held in o...